Controlled Air Incinerators
Cyclonator CY-20-CA Incinerator
Ketek’s Controlled Air Incinerator destroys solid waste (type 1-2-3-4) efficiently and reduces the risk of contamination to the environment. It’s safe, environment friendly and reduces greenhouse gas emissions (GHGs) as compared to many other waste disposal options.
- Meets Environment Canada and NFPA design guidelines
- Some waste streams may require the use of a scrubber
- Optional wet/dry scrubbers guaranteed to meet all emission standards.
- 0.69 m³ primary and secondary chambers
- 125/250 V, 30A, 60 Hz
- 6 gauge steel
- Lining: high-heat duty castable refractory over high-temperature insulation
- Forced air fan c/w ducts to secondary flame port air jets.
- 770,000 BTU for both chambers; gun type, enclosed in protective steel housing
- Diesel, natural gas or LPG-fired burners
- PLC controller
- Load-and-go, one-button operation for batch operation
- Temperature controllers in primary and secondary chambers
- Real-time data logging